About me
My Photo
Name: mr. c
Location:San Lorenzo, California, United States

I'm currently a Senior pursuing an undergraduate degree in Biblical Studies.

A Comic from My Pile

Links
Previous Posts
Archives

Trying to write a philosophy of ministry

Trying to come up with a philosophy of ministry is a very difficult task when you are used to thinking abstractly about theological issues.


It has taken two frustrating hours to finally settle on three major points for my framework:

Biblical ministry is...

  • Christ Centered
  • Spirit Filled
  • God Fearing

Next I have to pull together under this three point umbrela all the things I think are essential to ministry, and present it in a 5-8 page paper.


Tags: , ,

posted by mr. c at 10:01 PM


[ back home ]

Comments for Trying to write a philosophy of ministry


A Book From My Library

Daily Passage
Bloglines